Chase Is Typing
Share on Twitter
As someone who uses a keyboard all day long almost every day, I've put a lot of thought into the tools and practices I use so that I can type with mastery.
This is a list of all the tools (physical and digital) I use to be a better typist:
- I use a KeyboardIO Atreus (Mechanical Keyboard) as my only physical keyboard.
- I use Colemak Keyboard Layout as my keyboard layout.
- I use The Typing Cat to practice touch-typing.
- I use Raycast as my preferred operating system launcher
- At one point, I used Karabiner Elements for remapping standard keyboard keys. Now I use it to Disable the built-in keyboard on my Mac so I can set my external keyboard ontop of it