3D Printing Journey
We sold my 3d printer when we relocated from Nevada to Colorado, so I haven't done much with it. That said, our library has 3d printers, so I may get back into it!
Today (2020-02-28) I started my journey into 3d printing! This post will be a rolling update (hopefully) of what I learn and what I'm making.
Day 1 (2020-02-28 Fri)
- received a Monoprice Voxel
- setup Monoprice Voxel, connected it to the wifi
- connected to Monoprice Voxel through FlashPrintMP
- didn't realize I missed the instructions on loading the filament, almost ran a print without filament
- printed my first Benchy. Used auto-supports...turned out to be a lot of support (😅), but the print turned out really good for my first print!
- first print took somewhere around 2.5 hours, used around 3m of filament